- Direct participation in national policy advocacy
- Unfiltered source for timely and relevant national policy information
- Ability to directly influence priorities in our advocacy agenda
- Opportunities to network and exchange ideas with disability services providers across the nation
- Access to national policy experts
We Need Your Partnership
There is strength in numbers and your participation in our advocacy efforts is critical to our shared success. Please join us in these important efforts—as together we help people with disabilities live life to its fullest potential.
Powerful Networks, Undeniable Results
For more than 50 years, ACCSES has been at the forefront of creating disability policy to ensure that all people with disabilities continue to enjoy options and opportunities for where they choose to live, work, and thrive. ACCSES builds relationships across the federal government, including all three branches of government, and most importantly, keeps its membership informed of issues and opportunities that are most relevant to them.
ACCSES’s core issue areas, for which we have an associated public policy committee, are below:
- AbilityOne and State Use
- Health, Aging, Alzheimer's, and Dementia
- Long Term Services and Supports
- State Association
For more information about our public policy issues, click here.