The agenda is almost finalized and we are so excited about who will be presenting and the broad range of topics we will be covering! Click here to view the agenda as of July 10th.
- Julia Adams-Scheurich, President, Oak City Government Relations (Guardianship);
- Lisa Biggica, President & Chief Executive Officer, UniqueSource Products and Services; President, State Use PRograms Association (SUPRA priorities);
- Lydia X. Z. Brown, Director of Public Policy, National Disability Institute; Special Advisor, Disability Rights Committee, American Bar Association Section of Civil Rights and Social Justice (Social and Economic Justice);
- Armando Contreras, President & Chief Executive Officer, United Cerebral Palsy (UCP priorities);
- Thomas Cook, S.Psy.S., Executive Director, Ability Network of Delaware (Artificial Intelligence and Caregiving);
- John Dickerson, Founder & CEO, Quillo; Former Executive Director of The Arc of Indiana (Shaping the Future!);
- Chai Feldblum, Vice Chair, AbilityOne Commission (Strategic Plan Implementation);
- Adam Fishbein, Policy Advisor, U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment Policy (Apprenticeship);
- Thomas Foley, Executive Director, National Disability Institute (Able Act);
- Dr. Lawrence Force, Professor of Psychology and Director of the Center on Aging and DIS-Ability at Mount Saint Mary College (Artificial Intelligence and Caregiving);
- Michael Gamel-McCormick, Senior Policy Advisor, U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging (Disability-related Legislation);
- J.W. Gibbs, NEON Subject Matter Expert; Institute for Community Inclusion, Apprenticeship Development Coordinator (Apprenticeship);
- Doug Golub, President/Co-Founder, Medisked (Artificial Intelligence and Caregiving);
- Melissa Harris, Deputy Director, Disabled and Elderly Health Programs Group, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (HCBS);
- Amy Jensen, Acting Deputy Executive Director, AbilityOne Commission (Strategic Plan Implementation);
- Joseph Macbeth, President & Chief Executive Officer, National Association of Direct Support Professionals (Staffing Crisis);
- Charlotte Vuyiswa McClain-Nhlapo, Global Disability Advisor, Environmental & Social Framework Implementation, The World Bank Group (Disability Policies Beyond the U.S.);
- John O’Neill, Director, Center for Employment and Disability Research, Kessler Foundation (Disability and the Workforce);
- Michael Petrick, Program Manager, Management Consulting, Economic Systems Inc. (EconSys) (Apprenticeship);
- The Honorable Jon Porter, Former U.S. Congressman; Founder/CEO, Porter Group (AbilityOne Update);
- Jennifer Sheehy, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment Policy (NDEAM);
- Lilia Teninty, Principal, Burns & Associates-HMA (Rate-Setting)
Join us on Sunday afternoon for our State Association Meeting, which all attendees are invited to join. Our Sunday evening reception will be on the mezzanine level of the hotel, overlooking the lobby and promenade. Monday evening we will host cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the iconic Chinese Room to recognize our Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients and Champions.
On Wednesday, July 19, we will be heading to the Hill, and we encourage attendees to take the opportunity while in Washington to meet with their Representatives and Senators.
The ACCSES Summer Conference is one you do not want to miss! We look forward to seeing you in July.